Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2015

YOU HARVEST WHAT YOU PLANT

I love this quote....“Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can't help them, at least don't hurt them.” ― Dalai Lama XIV
Funny how people expect others to apply it to them NOW yet they forget that at some point they never applied it to people they hurt back THEN. Karma will not be denied so in the end we get what we give.What have you planted over time? Those seeds from your past behavior will always show up some time in your future. It is called karma.
Reflect & pay attention to your past. It will serve you well right now as well as in the future. WHY? 
Because karma is like an uninvited house guest.
#unforeseen#unannounced#unexpected #unwanted
Sometimes you just reap what you sow, it is that simple. In other words you eventually have to face up to the consequences of your actions. We are not victims ALL the time. At some point in life you must accept your karma and recognize it for what it is so you can learn the importance of why you need to be a better person. 
I mean we all know what goes around comes around. That's a part of life's little truth we all struggle with. I think a great question is, how do you handle your karma when it comes around? You have two choices.
Either you can choose to accept it in order to change OR complain like a victim in order to stay the same. 
Life is about personal growth. Growth is where all of the lessons are so be open to it so you can learn from it. You can live and learn or repeat your defeat.
As for me, I've grown tremendously but I'm still learning because I will always be a student during my journey called life. I've learned to love my lessons so much that I get excited when I can say "been there, done that" and won't repeat it! Then I am onto the next life lesson with the wisdom, knowledge and confidence to apply all that I've learned. People would rather fight it than to just embrace growth. That's what it is all about.

No comments: