Pages

Sunday, October 20, 2013

CHECK AND CHANGE

We must support and not put each other down. Easier said than done.... 
While it is easy to be negative, it is just as easy be supportive towards others; especially when you see the best within yourself.  There are things that people ask me to do, participate in and to support, that I would not do or be a part of, but I never knock their hustle or put down their truth.  There are things that people share with me expecting me to cosign and show support that I have to wish them luck with while I fall way back from their choices. It does not have to be "my cup of tea" for me to wish others well. 

Truthfully, a lot of things in this world are just not my thing, not my flow, not my style or just not my cup of tea. It doesn't make it bad or good, it's not for me but I still see the value and worth in others no matter what path they travel in life.  In my 39 years on this earth I have been very selective and picky but I still stumble, struggle, fail and fall.  I do take risks and I make plenty of mistakes that I learn from.  I experiment with life, just enough to my liking but something has to move my spirit in a way that I am sure will benefit many people for a greater good.

Regardless of my personal thoughts and feelings I am positive and show support. People's lives are about their experiences. Some people look forward to life's challenges with an attitude of knowing they are using their personal life lessons to conquer fears in order to become strong and wise.  Some bounce back like a force to be reckoned with when they have setbacks.  Others allow setbacks  to dictate and define their lives.

How people choose to handle or cope with what has happened to them throughout life, from childhood into adulthood will either direct or determine what they choose to allow, accept and reject regarding what happens to them in the future.  I simply respect where people are in life and many times show support by being kind. Personal growth and learning life lessons is why I think, feel and see life the way I do.  In order to keep growing I have to CHECK myself then make CHANGES along the way  because growth matters most to me.

If you are not focused on how to grow from your life experiences and on being your best self, then you will allow negativity to grip a hold of you in some way.  Usually when negativity has a hold on you it will infect not only you but spread to those around you.  No matter how you slice life up, negativity does damage.  It does damage in a way that will not allow you to show kindness and support towards others.  After a while it becomes a vicious cycle of some men using their insecurities as fuel to dominate, use, abuse and control others in a way that will feed their ego but never nourish their souls. 

Too often negativity allow some women to promote the hype of it's cool to compete as if we are society's objects/puppets.  That is how women keep the ignorance of envy/jealousy going by not genuinely supporting other women because their perception, insecurity allow them to think other women "appear" to be more attractive, successful, well loved, etc..  That kind of thinking is negative and it does damage!

I believe in men. Men are powerful and truly amazing.  Many times the way men choose to display their power and strength can take away from their greatness.  I have no doubt that women are phenomenal beings but how we choose to display who we are should add and not take away from others.  What makes it worse is our children watch, learn and repeat what they see far more than what we tell them to do.  Truth is that nobody has it easy because we are all here to be tried and tested.  This is why we all need support in our lives.

Life is schooling us everyday.  You have to want to pass this life class and learn your lessons very well.  We are all in the same life boat with different paddles and life jackets.  Some with no paddle or life jacket so they fight, steal or borrow from others. We always have choices in life.  We can choose to DO SOMETHING, DO NOTHING, PADDLE, PUSH OTHERS OVERBOARD, SINK or SWIM! Whatever you choose will teach you valuable lessons. 

Life is not easy for anybody and if somebody is selling you that dream, it's a lie.  How do we deal then heal from negativity?  The answer is KINDNESS!  Keep it kind! I love to simplify my life and it does not get more simple than being kind.  Kindness is free, easy to be for most of us and truly rewarding.  Treat people the way you desire to be treated in this world because you get what you give.

Life has taught me that I don't have to love or even like people to be kind.  An act so simple can bless your life in tremendous ways.  Being foul is to curse your life so if just being a decent human being towards others is a struggle for you then you need to CHECK and CHANGE. Check your heart, mind, spirit and soul.  Then make that change within yourself.  When your goals and aspirations are all about GREATNESS then that is who, what and where you place your focus. 

Great souls don't allow this world change to change them.  Great souls make a difference within themselves because that is what will make their lives better.  In doing so they actually help to make this world a better place.  *TRUTH*

 WHEN YOU ARE A BETTER PERSON,
THE WORLD IS A BETTER PLACE.

No comments: