Pages

Friday, March 1, 2013

"GREATNESS IN YOU" - VEE WARD

The queen girls should aspire to be!
Honoring and celebrating greatness of a true leader and role model as she shares with us her thoughts and personal truth about her greatness.
I am so proud of recognizing that it is so important to hitch yourself to a wagon (a worthy cause)...and help to give to those less fortunate.  
 
I am also so privileged to be a mother. 
It is the most important thing in my life. The fact that I am responsible for the well being of another person entrusted to me by God is mind blowing.
*WORTHINESS*
For me, it is the absence of being static. I am constantly changing the longer I live because I am learning new things, seeing the world with different eyes as I understand my place in it. This understanding of my growth propels or advances how I view my world, my sense of self and my values and how much I value myself and others.
MOST VALUED IN LIFE
My relationship with God and my family.
 *WOMANHOOD*
Women give birth to life...so without there is no life.
TRUTH AND LESSONS IN MOTHERHOOD
It is a privilege that should be executed with selflessness and the most humbling experience ever..
STRENGTHS AND GIFTS
 
My ability to put words together on paper so well that it tells a beautiful story.  My passion for helping those in need......
FAVORITE QUOTES
"When you consider how difficult it is to change yourself, then you begin to understand what little chance you have trying to change others. I've learned to spend more time on me and leave others to themselves."
"Few will have the greatness to bend history; but each of us can work to change a small portion of the events, and in the total of all these acts will be written the history of this generation." Robert Kennedy
GRATEFUL FOR......
God's grace, My life, my family
PASSION....CAUSE.....CHARITY
Science Education and 
empowering girls 
www.wardfund.org
www.wardfund.org
www.wardfund.org
PEACE AND JOY IS.....
My work in Liberia.......
my family....
 and my walk with God.....
As a girl I was shy, sweet but adventurous
As a woman I am strong, assertive and still sweet....
At my BEST I am surrounded by those I love and those who love me..
PERSONAL ACHIEVEMENTS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
My marriage of nearly 20 years to the love of my life.....
The organization, the Victor E. ward Educational Fund, I founded nearly 13 years ago and the outstanding work we do in Liberia.
www.wardfund.org
**************************************************************************************
Vee Ward is the ultimate definition of GREATNESS!  She is the real deal and the truth, not because I say so but because she lives out her personal truth to inspire, heal and offer hope to young girls. 
 
Her legacy will live on through her family and The Victor E. Ward Memorial Educational Fund.  She is not only educating girls but she is also empowering each of us to be so much better in life. 
 
Vee Ward has been a true jewel in my life.  She inspired me when I was 17 years old.  Fast forward to over 20 years later and I am even more inspired by her.  By living her truth she has become a true blessing to girls and women all over the world.  


www.wardfund.org
PLEASE DONATE AND SUPPORT A VERY WORTHY CAUSE IN AFRICA.
www.wardfund.org

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow..thank you so much Bindu! What an honor!
Vee

BINDU INMYHEAD said...

You're very welcome! It was my pleasure. :-)