Pages

Thursday, February 28, 2013

PLEASE SHOW YOUR SUPPORT TO GBANJAH CARTER

Please show your support to this Indie artist, Gbanjah Carter. I featured him on my blog a while back. He does great work for the children of Liberia, West Africa. He could use your support and donations. Every little bit helps. Thank you so much for your support.
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/338017/
I see a capacity for love and tolerance that I never thought possible.
I've really thought about myself as great but I'm very proud of my commitment to charity. My visit to Liberia in 2009 brought about a whole different change in the way I see children and how much I took for granted. 
As a father and a human being.  And I think being a father made some things apparent that I never took notice of before.  Kinda like a new compassion....or interest.  Biggest Challenges would be staying focused and committed in the music business and trying to find way to educate the Liberian children.
Please show your support to this Indie artist that I featured on my blog. He does great work for the children of Liberia, West Africa. He could use your support and donations. Every little bit helps. Thank you so much for your support. 
http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/338017/

No comments: