Pages

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

*JUDGED*

"In the end, people will judge you anyway. Don't live your life impressing others."
The most unhealthy & unrealistic way to live your life is in hiding & in fear of other people's perception of you.  Many years ago I worked with someone who lived for my downfall.

This person kept their focus on me all day long & lived for me to mess up or get something wrong in the workplace.

In the end it bothered this person more than it could ever bother me because I was focused on learning in order to grow.  
I could care less about failing or screwing up because I was grateful for the lessons.  When you believe in yourself is makes people with ill intentions very uneasy because they can't phase you.
*THEM NO WORRY WE*  
*THEM NO WORRY ME*  
People who focus on other people so they can judge them are the ones who fear their own skeletons the most.  The fear of being judged by other people is a mutha!!! *truth*

I can't describe how freeing it is to not be concerned with how others may judge me or what they might think of me or feel towards me.  I know who I am & I'm so focused on the woman the most high intended for be to become, that I have bigger & better things to concern myself with.  


I'm always looking for the saint in the judge & so far that saint does not exist.  Also I would have to think VERY highly of you to care & even with those I think highly of, I expect them to offer me knowledge & wisdom, not to judge me.

Life has taught me that this is such a struggle for so many people.  All I have to say is that what has helped me is having a clean heart towards others.  There is no hate or negativity in my heart.  I stay in my lane & only check people out of concern & a desire to help.  

If you know your intention is sincere & your heart is in the right place you should not fear being judged.  As busy & crazy as life can be people should be focused on their own personal growth & not wasting their time trying to judge others.  *FOCUS ON YOUR TRUTH*

No comments: