Pages

Friday, January 4, 2013

"GREATNESS IN YOU" ~DYANNA MARIE PAPPALARDO

"Strong, Ambitious, an Artist, Intelligent" 
PROUD MOMENTS IN LIFE
A moment in life that I'm proud of that would be having the honor of being a God Mother 11yrs ago holding Marilynn in my arms and being nervous at the same time. So many people doubted me that would make a good God Mother because of the responsibility but when I saw her face I called her my mini me. She's been like me ever since.
BIGGEST CHALLENGE....
My biggest challenge was losing my Mom. It was always me and her since the womb.
I have no siblings so imagine losing someone that cared more about you than your own self. This was back in Feb 21st 2003.
After my Moms death I wanted to commit suicide I stopped eating lost weight I sat in my Moms house in misery. Just when I was about to take my own life. I heard my Moms words in my head "Be Strong for Me". I never wanted to let her down. I began writing poems to release my stress and depression it caught the attention of Terri Augello who is the Mother of Alicia Keys. Good poetry travels fast.
PERSONAL ACHIEVEMENT
My personal achievements would be earning a college degree, my volunteer awards I received working with the elderly as a teenager. My work I received employee of the month awards been nominated for employee of the year in 2007. Me mentoring kids and watching them grow and become young adults. They respect me more than I ever thought.
Those that are with you from the beginning and watched your struggles and never left you are roots from your tree of life. I have 4 of them.
If you don't work from within you will never have what you deserve. Set Standards and follow them to the end and don't ever settle for less.
In order to receive love you must be able to give Love. Love is Selfless not Selfish.
Being a Woman means Strength, Nuturing, Love, Creation, and also Gods Gift to a Real Man.
With every experience I go thru it makes me stronger. See myself in others if they are bad I need to change Me and if they are good I need to keep getting better.
Never let others define you, never let anyone bring you down, your beautiful no matter what, use the gift you were blessed with and make it happen. Step outside your box...get out of your comfort zone.
*DYANNA'S TRUTH*
Dyanna before was sheltered, never enjoyed her youth it was always books and she stayed home all the time. Dyanna before was afraid of relationships with guys and she was shy and never asked questions. Dyanna before followed behind her mother.
The Dyanna now is a Grown ass Woman that isn't afraid of anything. Everything happens for a reason.
I'm very vulnerable and easily hurt. I would give the shirt off my back and take care of someone. You wouldn't tell with the hard exterior I show to the world.
Singing and listening to Music brings me peace in this world.
As a girl I was quiet....
As a woman I am strong....
Men that aren't afraid to Love a Woman that believes in being Supportive, Spiritual, Monogamy and having Standards. A man that isn't threatened by a Woman who's an achiever. I'm still waiting for him.
I developed a great sense of humor, being positive, and never losing sight that without God none of this would happen.
Written & Expressed 
by 
Dyanna Marie Pappalardo
**********************************************************************
Greatness lies within each of us. It comes directly from our spirits & souls. It takes tremendous courage to be a live life your way.
People tend to pretend out of fear or because they do not have a strong sense of who they truly are, but not Dyanna Marie Pappalardo.
She's a true queen who has chosen to rise to the occasion called life by living it to the fullest! In her words & her truth, she is "Strong, Ambitious, an Artist, Intelligent". I couldn't agree more! Dyanna is no doubt the TRUTH!

5 comments:

Dyanna Pappalardo said...

Omg I can't stop Crying

NATHANIEL BROOKS said...

THATS DEEP AND REAL..KEEP DOING WHAT U DOING CAUSE WITH A MIND LIKE THAT WILL TAKE U FAR..STAY BLESS AND HEAD FOR GREATNESS.

Ty Juan said...

Good story! Very proud!

brooklyn said...

You go girl you always have a hug here in Brooklyn but you chose not to.

BINDU INMYHEAD said...

@ Dyanna......Thank you so much for sharing your truth with the world. It was my pleasure to connect to GREATNESS!!! *BLESSINGS TO YOU BEAUTIFUL LADY* :-)