Pages

Monday, December 31, 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013

"Tomorrow, is the first blank page of a 365 page book.  WRITE A GOOD ONE!
I often reflect but I think this is the first time that I'm doing it with no regrets or desire to change the past.  I believe that I finally appreciate my life lessons to the fullest.  I've poured my heart & soul out on this blog but the truth is I haven't even scratched the surface of who I am.  I've shared truth & life lessons from my teen years well into my crazy twenty-something.  I gave some peek-a-boo moments of how I've grown in my thirties.

We all have stories but only those who are free within will use them as growing pains & teachable moments in life.  I've made it this far with the champagne glass always half full so I'm going to spend 2013 celebrating the woman I'm destined to become.  
I'm going to celebrate myself every single day.  I'm going to pamper myself every single day.  I'm going to have an awareness that will be a constant reminder of how hard I work to not only do better but to be better.  

I am blessed so I need that to always be at the forefront of my mind.  No matter what happens in life & what is beyond my control I will always live my life through love.  

It's less than an hour into the New Year & I'm so very happy!! I plan to keep it going well into the New Year & make this feeling last forever.   I wish everyone else the same.  Thank you for reading, responding & sharing my blog.  

*PEACE & BLESSINGS TO ALL*
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2013

No comments: