Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

FROM BINDU...........W/LOVE! :-)

"Do all things with love." ~Og Mandino 
I am so thankful for all of the well wishes I received yesterday.  I didn't ask for anything on my birthday because I never do.  I'm a firm believer in positive energy and thinking.  It has always worked for me in my life.  

I live in a space of gratitude so I'm always thankful. The gifts that I received were literally miracles filled with tremendous love. I must be doing something right. I'd rather be gifted & spoiled rotten with pure love because that is the best gift I can receive. 

Some things that were on my mind, as well as my heart were taken care of without me even asking or worrying about it. I just took it as a sign that the universe knows my soul and returned the favor.  

At my best when I'm driven, focused with a sick work ethic I always put love into the universe. At my worst, when I'm hurt, lost, confused, I always put love into the universe. To be secure in love feels amazing. You can create that kind of love in your life.

My life is about just being a better person each day. I don't achieve these goals quietly or without offending someone even when my intention is pure love. Life has taught me that not only can I not please everybody but I shouldn't try to. 

Life is about doing the right things with all of the right people at the right time in your life. I feel all the way. I feel life fearlessly to see what it has in store for me, then I embrace it with love.

*GRATEFUL*

No comments: