Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2012

"GREATNESS IN YOU" - SLEW ROCKSON

"You gotta protect your dreams.  You gotta treat it like a little candle in the wind.  You have to be focused, hungry and tenacious!" ~Will.I.Am
THE GREATNESS WITHIN SLEW....
I am proud for bridging the gap by bringing positive energy and positive people into the lives of people who were missing out on that.
LIFE WILL CHALLENGE YOU....
Challenges I had in high school was to be noteworthy selling drugs had to assist in that celebrity, I steered away from it.
PERSONAL ACCOMPLISHMENTS.....
I recorded a song with the Black Eyed Peas freestyling over a beat Will.I.Am made back in 2000.
LESSONS IN FRIENDSHIP.....
 Friendships that are true prove their worth when times are tough or when life is at it's best. 
LIFE LESSONS......
Life is shorter a lot shorter than it appears.
"Adventurous" 
"A mind that's not at all wasted terribly"
*THOUGHTS ON MANHOOD* Manhood denotes my strength and standing alone if I have to.
WISER AND STRONGER....
Life has taught me there are no guarantees and nobody owes you anything.
The younger me should have listened to my instincts and followed my passions sooner.
SLEW BEFORE & SLEW AFTER.....
Slew was a hardheaded kid who could was always right now Slew's a man that wants to listen.
SLEW'S CORE TRUTH.....
Take away my external you'd see my imperfections but you'd see my loyalty.
ADVICE TO YOUNG BOYS ....
I'd tell young boys life is filled with a lot of turnarounds so make the decisions you won't regret facing down the line.
  ADVICE FOR WOMEN....
Woman don't judge a man for his degrees and salary cause your emotional needs don't come with a debit swipe and entry exam.
 WHAT SLEW WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE OF WITHIN WOMEN......
I wanna see less women influenced by pop culture.
"As a boy I was As a boy I was introverted and shy." ~SLEW
As a man I am As a man I'm a risk taker for my passion which is hip hop becoming a known rap artist. 
At my best I At my best I'm loved by many. ;-)
Written & expressed by 
~SLEW ROCKSON
**************************************************************************************
Clearly there is GREATNESS within Slew.  It is a pleasure connecting with creative souls who live for their dreams.  Slew's journey reminds me of one of my favorite quotes by Les Brown....."SHOOT FOR THE MOON.  EVEN IF YOU MISS, YOU'LL LAND AMONG THE STARS." *TRUTH*
Whenever you tap into your greatness you become a true believer that dreams really do turn into reality.  What I love about Slew is that he has not only tapped into, but he embraced that strong desire to fulfill what moves his soul.  He embraced greatness.  
Armed with knowledge & wisdom Slew has chosen to travel on a positive path in order to stay connected to greatness.  I have no doubt that his passion for being an artist will move his soul towards achieving his goals. ~Bindu

No comments: