Pages

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

IN FLOW....

Sometimes you just have to get me, in other words feel my flow & get IN MY HEAD, especially when I'm IN FLOW..........  
I am "IN FLOW" so vibe with me today.  I want to say thank you to each member that joined my blog.  As always it is a pleasure to share my journey with you.  If you are new to my blog, WELCOME!  Feel free to scroll through my blog archive & check out some of the thoughts "IN MY HEAD".  At the end of the day all people really need to know is your truth, which is what lies beneath the surface at your core.  Beneath all you see & all that you read, I AM ALL LOVE!
PEACE & BLESSINGS TO ALL!


"Thinking back in time to all of the people that I told these words to: "I SHINE YOU SHINE", I wish they really understood the meaning behind this truth.  I live my life through love & move by faith not by sight.  Nobody can ever take what the creator has planned for you.  If you don't believe in a higher power, how can you begin to believe in anything else." ~BINDU


"How you see yourself is so crucial because that is how you are teaching others to see you. If you constantly talk about what you are not, what you can't do or what you don't have then you are allowing external forces to claim your life! This is how people fill their space with negative energy & become consumed by fear." ~BINDU


"All I can tell you is I am truly grateful that I know who I am. As I transform it will be into some kind of wonderful purpose that has meaning. I love who I am because I can't do anything meaningful or purposeful if I don't do it through love. My heart is my guide & I believe my soul will keep it that way." ~BINDU 

"The greatest feeling is when you can wake up one morning & have everything just click within your mind, body & soul. It is a knowing that you can solve your problems, heal your wounds, conquer your fears, remove obstacles & dare to triumph! You just know that you will win in life. You can have an idea & a plan, but still not know how it will happen for you, but stay open to receiving your blessings no matter what." ~BINDU

"As for me.......I am in my lessons for real.  I've got my pen & pad taking life notes as well as paying attention to all of the signs life has been showing me.  I knew that my life was in a transitioning period but I also feel a full blown transformation coming on.  Right now my spirit is lifted when it could stay or feel down & that is such a beautiful thing.  I'm outside of myself just blown away watching my soul move my spirit to just flow & do its thing!!" ~BINDU 

"I'm work in progress & always will be, but my belief is there will always be room for improvement.  This is another opportunity for me to learn & grow.  In the past few months I've been going through changes & one is a major spiritual & transformation growth.  So far it has taught me who I am.  I am faith, love & hope.  I will continue to follow my truth, be more humble, recognize my ego in every situation & replace it with my faith.  It has helped me to figure out the best ways to communicate honestly, be a team player in a positive manner, work harder & be understanding of others." ~BINDU 

No comments: