Pages

Saturday, October 13, 2012

"GREATNESS IN YOU" - BARNIE JONES

GREATNESS WITHIN IS.......My willingness to help others and connect with people. I am most proud of my volunteer work at JFK Hospital in Liberia. I was able to assist doctors with helping women with cervical cancer. 
I witnessed hysterectomies and recoveries of individuals that would have died without surgery.
Personal growth means to first accept the individual you are and then challenge yourself daily to become better in everything you do. There is no bigger challenge in life than the one you place on yourself.
I consistently thank God for ALL of my blessings and I always show gratitude for all I've received. I also pray for daily guidance from God.
*PROUD MOMENTS IN LIFE*
Being the proud mother of my 18 year old son Kristopher and co producing a documentary that shines the spotlight on child rape in Liberia.
*FAVORITE QUOTES*
" I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." -Martin Luther King
"Don't forget your history nor your destiny." -Bob Marley
*LIFE LESSON & TRUTH*
ALWAYS treat people the way you want to be treated.
*WOMANHOOD*
If you don't hold yourself to a higher standard, others won't.
*MOTHERHOOD*
You are responsible for the individual your child becomes and you responsible to your child for ensuring they maintain the values you instilled in them.
*THOUGHTS ON LOVE*
Love involves the three Ts- truth, trust, and teamwork.
*FRIENDSHIPS* 
True friendship is knowing your secrets remain safe even when you have a fight.
*ADVICE TO A YOUNGER YOU*
Spend her time wisely and appreciate the small things in life. They make BIG impacts.
*WHO YOU WERE YESTERDAY*
Young, free, and too busy to enjoy the little things. 
*WHO YOU ARE TODAY*
Barnie today takes time to smell the roses and MAKES it a duty to let my family and friends know how much I APPRECIATE AND LOVE THEM. I know tomorrow is not promised to anyone.
*BARNIE'S CORE TRUTH *
ALL HEART but don't let the size fool you.
*CHALLENGES IN LIFE*
Truth be told there have been many. I am a very spiritual person and God has gotten me through them. I pray OFTEN, I show my gratitude, and my prayers are very SPECIFIC.
I AM WISER & STRONGER because...... Whatever I'm facing, I give it to God.
WRITTEN & EXPRESSED BY 
BARNIE JONES
*********************************************************************************************************************************
I LOVE PEOPLE WHO LIVE THROUGH LOVE!!! The GREATNESS that I see within BARNIE JONES has to do with how she carries the torch of what it truly means to be a LIBERIAN GIRL! 
What is so beautiful about Barnie is that she always wears her smile & offers her joy because she lives through love. She is greatness because she has discovered that one of the most important thing any person can do is to find ways to show love & to give back. 
Greatness in you is what you choose to do in life that will create meaning & purpose. ~BINDU

No comments: