Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2012

THIS IS WHAT I DO

There will be many times in your life where you will need me for so many things. I know you desire to stand tall, do for yourself & be your own person. You may think how can I ask for anything when so much has been done for me. You may need me to show up, place a call, give a hug, a smile, offer comfort & provide support.

*This is what I do*

When that time comes & it surely will, I want you to know it is already done. Understand that before you ask, you were already thought of, so it is already offered, already given & already taken care of.

*This is what I do*

Lay your burdens down at my feet so I can wash your troubles away. I will lighten your heavy load to clear your path. When you don't understand life as you're bending your back & breaking your neck, trust in me. Trust that everything will be alright because I have been fully trained for this. I am skilled at loving you unconditionally.

*This is what I do*

Truthful communication is the best approach & a loving response will be the remedy for healing. You will make mistakes. You will fall & fail but I've been blessed with the most important role & responsibility a person can have. My purpose is to love you through it all. I will be firm in truth, firm in love & firm in faith of the greatness you will become. I will never doubt you only lift you up in love.

This is what I do!

Family is everything & the only thing that truly matters. The legacy I will leave behind is love & affection. I will always give the kind of love that sticks with you, leaving an imprint that never leaves but only heals you. My reward is pure joy in loving you.

*This is what I do*

Let that love trickle down into stories that will warm the hearts of the souls you connect with, fall in love with & share family with. I want everyone that is an extension of me to know that I am pure love. That is my wish for you. I love you unconditionally until eternity. Always have & always will.

*This is what I do*

No comments: