Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

THANK YOU ~By BINDU

Great...Great....Great....Great....Great....Great grandmothers, grandmothers, mothers, daughters, aunts, sisters, cousins, wives, best friends and friends.........THANK YOU!! 

My love and affection for the beautiful shell of love that seals the bond of sisterhood among women is why I say THANK YOU! 

If you're beaten down and broken then I share the same scars or worse. I offer my thank you from a place of gratitude and respect. 

WHY? Because WOMEN MATTER!

Women are important because there is power & strength which lies deep within a woman. The more WE look within, the more WE evolve.


The more WE evolve, the more conscious & aware WE become.

Thank you for honoring us with your presence & acknowledging mine. Never forget that being a woman is a gift, we are a unique design.

A true work of art and a master piece to treasure always.
With the deepest love and affection……I not only THANK YOU! But I thank the Creator for you & your gift as women.

As women we should always use our precious THANK YOU! 

From our cultures, to slavery, drugs, alcohol, violence, abuse and our busy lives, which include being great grand mothers, grandmothers, mothers, daughters, aunts, sisters, cousins, wives and friends……We are so many things, while being constantly judged by society as we try to figure out who we are.

I think we have lost our THANK YOU because we have no peace. Sometimes we just have no peace.
We have no peace because of our disconnect to the divine, that source which is the universal creator. 
My appreciation, my gratitude, my wide smile and respect for womanhood is why I thank the Creator for you, and you, and you, and most important our sisterhood.
We are women and what a gift we are. WHAT A GIFT WE ARE.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank Bindu...this was very touching.

~xoxo...Tish

Bindu said...

@ Tish.....Thanks so much!