Pages

Thursday, July 12, 2012

"PEACE IN MY PAIN"



There is peace in my pain, sun in my rain, silence in my screams, creating new dreams to cure the illusion that I have chosen as reality.

There is satisfaction at my core, where my soul dwells, where my heart pumps a fluid called love and my spirit spins energy called light, beating down my dark side.

Plunging into the depths of who I've become, where emotions feel shattered releasing all of my fears that has scattered my confidence into tiny parts of her, she, me.

I've become many pieces to this puzzle called life, as I play it like a game of chess with no experience to draw upon. Gripping courage to reflect on how I arrived at this daunting destination.

I am the "THE LITTLE GIRL WITHIN". I am the sinner and the saint, fighting to win as I bleed my shame in rhythms that carry notes of harmony, pulsating through each vessel and vein.

I flow forward towards healing, drifting away from hurt, as I turn my back on chaos to create internal bliss. I see freedom's arms wide open, offering me joy in a place called forgiveness, where I will not be shut out.

I will always be welcomed. Welcomed to let go of the past and forgive. I forgive her, forgive she, forgive me......she is me.

WRITTEN BY~BINDU

No comments: