Pages

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

"FIXATE"


Why "FIXATE" when you can "FIX  HATE"? LOVE trumps hate all day...it's not even a competition! When you learn how to play the leading role in your life, then you can make peace with hate & move into your joy. I choose to fix the hate instead of fixating on hurt & pain.

If I start out loving you then it is impossible for me to end up hating you. I may hate how you've treated my love & kindness, I may be disappointed because I gave you all I had & was treated far less than I deserved. Maybe anger grew in me because I never knew your lies & betrayal would pierce my soul deeply. I never planned on hating you but I'm grateful love is the remedy to heal it. I will learn to stop giving away my valuable energy, time & thoughts knowing you cannot care for it.

My new focus is SELF-LOVE! 

If you pay attention you will notice that the love flowing from me has nothing to do with you. It is simply my joy in living this gift called life. I loved you when you weren't worthy of it or maybe just not ready for it, but you taught me not to settle for it. I finally get the lesson in it!

I plan to wake up smiling & joyful because I deserve me at my very best & happiest. I choose to no longer be spellbound or held down by fears. Hurt will no longer chip away at my soul. I don't hate but love you, for showing me my strength, value & potential.

I was beauty & love long before I met you! Thank you for reminding me to no longer sell myself short or play small. My hurt is fuel to light the fire within that I need so I can pour all of my loving energy into who matters most.... ME! 

I don't know what lies ahead, but I know MY LOVE will FIX HATE!

No comments: