Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

AUTISTIC SOUL- PART 1

"IF YOU THINK MY HANDS ARE FULL YOU SHOULD SEE MY HEART."
My special thought for today is about my son & all of the BEAUTIFUL children in this world with Autism or any form of disability:

I knew marriage and motherhood would be a tremendous challenge for me, but motherhood combined with Autism is the Universal Creator showing me what I am truly made of.   Some days I struggle but every day I love and laugh with my son.  He’s amazingly brilliant and teaches me a new way of LEARNING and LOVING life each day.

Today I thank the Most High for all of the beautiful gifts I’ve received since I’ve been on this earth, but one gift that I am eternally grateful for is my son.  He’s an Autistic Soul and a ball of love that bounces joyful energy throughout my world.  I’m an even better mother because of him

No comments: